Handmade Textured Top Knots
$9.00 On Sale
Introducing our second style of gorgeous, handmade head wraps!
These beautifully soft and textured top knots are everyday essentials!
The best 'tie up and go' accessory - I wish I was wearing them years ago!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM:
- they are handmade (so that extra bit special)
- easy peasy self tie design (if I can tie them, you can)
- the range of fabrics used are top quality (and textured for added wow)
- they can be folded over to allow for different bow 'looks'
- the ends are shaped so you get that 'professional' bow look, even though you have tied it up yourself
- really beautiful block colours that are versatile and will compliment your wardrobe well
- they can easily be worn casually or dressed up #workandplay
- super soft and comfortable and stay in place all day
- a win win accessory - they look great on a good hair day and are the perfect solution to a bad hair day!
There are two styles being released in limited numbers: a gorgeously
soft textured jersey fabric (a little like terry towelling but a million times softer and cuter) in blush and a rich berry colour and a beautifully detailed jersey cotton texture fabric in a stunning olive colour (perfect for the autumn/winter season).
HOW TO TIE THEM:
They are so seriously easy to tie up and honestly they look amazing when they aren't 'perfect', if you know what I mean?!
You can really tie them any way you choose. The fabric is quite wide when untied and this is to allow for different 'bow' styles. I simply fold the fabric together and (so it loosely folds to make the band thinner). I then put the top knot at the back of my head and bring the bands around so they meet at the top. The ends are shaped to help your bow look professionally tied, even though you just did it yourself!
I tie the fabric in a knot and then knot it again (you could totally get away with just one knot too). I then manipulate the bow until I am happy and I am good to go!
This 'pre-order' release is super limited with only a couple of headwraps available in each colour, due to availability of fabric. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Please note that these styles are a slightly different shape to our beautiful gauze headwraps and so they don't have elastic at the back. They do stay in place and are super confortable to wear.
The length of the headwrap when UNTIED is 98cm but as you can see they are not too big on the head at all when tied.